Fluence is a leader in the decentralized water, wastewater and reuse treatment markets, setting the industry pace with its Smart Products Solutions, including Aspiral™, NIROBOX™ and SUBRE. Fluence offers an integrated range of services across the complete water cycle, from early stage evaluation, through design and delivery to ongoing support and optimization of water related assets, as well as Build Own Operate Transfer (BOOT) and other recurring revenue solutions. With established operations in North America, South America, the Middle East, Europe and China, Fluence has experience operating in over 70 countries worldwide and enables businesses and communities worldwide to maximize their water resources.
- Annual Report 2018
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- ASX Appendix 4C Business Update December 2018
- Appendix 4C Q4 December 2018
- ASX Appendix 3B, November 2018
- ASX Appendix 4C Business Update September 2018
- Appendix 4C Q3 September 2018
- Appendix 4D Half Year Report, June 2018
- ASX Appendix 4C Business Update June 2018
- Appendix 4C Q2 June 2018
- ASX Appendix 4C Business Update March 2018
- Appendix 4C Q1 March 2018
- Appendix 4E Q1 February 2018
- ASX Appendix 4E Business Update
- Annual Report 2017
- 2017 Audited Financial Statements
- Appendix 4C Q4 December 2017
- ASX Appendix 4C Year End Business Update December 2017
- Appendix 4C Q3 September 2017
- ASX Appendix 4C Business Update September 2017
- Appendix 4D Half Year Report June 2017
- Appendix 4C Q2 June 2017
- ASX Appendix 4C Statement of Cash Flows June 2017
Canaccord Genuity’s 39th Annual Growth Conference
Fluence CFO Francesco Fragasso and VP Investor Relations Adam Hinckley discuss recent business performance and investor questions at the Canaccord Genuity Growth Conference.
Q2 2019 Business Update Webcast
Join Fluence Managing Director & CEO Henry Charrabé, CFO Francesco Fragasso and VP Investor Relations Adam Hinckley for this investor conference call to discuss Fluence’s Q2 2019 performance.
Q1 2019 Business Update Webcast
Join Fluence Chairman Richard Irving, Managing Director & CEO Henry Charrabé, and CFO Francesco Fragasso for this investor conference call to discuss Fluence’s Q1 2019 performance.
Q4 2018 Business Update Webcast
Join Fluence Executive Chairman Richard Irving, Managing Director & CEO Henry Charrabé, CFO Francesco Fragasso, and Non-Executive Director Ross Haghighat for this investor conference call to discuss Fluence’s Q4 2018 performance.
RECENT ASX AND TRADE RELEASESFluence Receives Multimillion Dollar Contract for Lithium Mining Application
Fluence Announces Q3 2019 Quarterly Business Update Call Details
Fluence Successfully Raises A$36.0 Million to Underpin Growth
Fluence Signs First Higher Standard Wastewater Treatment SUBRE Order in New Province in China
Fluence Signs Additional China Volume Commitment for Aspiral™ and SUBRE and Provides Update on Ivory Coast Project