Fluence Provides Ongoing Support and Parts for the Life of Your Product or Solution
At Fluence, we know that our relationship with our customers doesn't end with a sale. Our decades of experience have taught us the value of supporting our products and solutions after purchase.
To that end, we provide a range of services and products for ongoing support.
Our certified field service technicians will help you with your plant and provide recommendations for equipment performance improvements, possible innovations, and future modifications that may be required due to regulation changes. Our services include:
- Help with start-up and commissioning of plants
- Maintenance and operation services
- Maintenance and operator training
- Installation, supervision, and project management
- Remote monitoring, including with our Smart Operation software
- Field service inspections
- Technical support
- Process optimization
- Plant upgrading
We provide high quality spare parts for our equipment and products. Buying your spare parts from us will provide the following benefits:
- Full warranty
- High-quality parts for reduced downtime and maintenance requirements
- The right fit and performance with original equipment
- The opportunity to upgrade equipment with the latest innovations
- Extending the life of the equipment and maintaining equipment value
Our high-quality consumables are from reputable companies and will help you get the most of your plant and equipment. Please contact our local office to enquire about our consumables in your area, and to receive quotes.
Our spares and consumables include the following:
- Automatic valves
- Cartridge filters
- Filter media
- Resins for arsenic removal
- Ion exchange resins
- Specialty chemicals
- Activated carbon for drinking water, industrial processes, and removal of trihalomethanes
After-Sale Support for Water Treatment Projects
Fluence offers a range of products and services to ensure ongoing support for your product or solution. Contact our experts to learn more.