Containerized Treatment for Water Reuse
Fluence's containerized EcoBox™ water reuse system provides an affordable, plug-and-play solution that can be commissioned and start producing water less than seven days after the system arrives on-site.
Ecobox is efficient and versatile. It can effectively treat greywater, and industrial and municipal wastewater streams for reuse anywhere in the world, at a competitive cost. And its compact footprint makes it ideal for small neighborhoods, green buildings, or commercial and industrial users in remote locations.
The Benefits of Fluence's Ecobox
Ecobox makes recycling wastewater simple. It combines the most efficient water and wastewater treatment technologies available for robust, reliable, and safe operation, and can treat wastewater for many nonpotable and potable uses - even for drinking.
Inefficient water use is a major driver of water scarcity across the globe. By reusing wastewater, Ecobox users can protect the natural sources of fresh water they rely on. Ecobox also allows users to treat wastewater to a high enough quality for safe discharge into highly sensitive waterways or for reuse, helping operations reduce disposal costs and meet environmental requirements.
Other benefits include:
- A compact system that is both simple and robust, using the highest-quality components available.
- A small footprint, with low energy and chemical consumption.
- It’s modular and scalable for easy expansion. Multiple units can be used together to increase capacity.
- Installation is quick and easy, with minimal civil construction required.
- Water quality is customizable with post-treatments.
- Remote operation and 24/7 technical support are provided.
- Spare parts are quickly available.
- Units can easily be relocated or resold.
- Leasing and finance options are available.
Reusing Water and Wastewater to Meet Your Needs
Standard Ecobox units are versatile enough that customization is rarely needed, but they can be reconfigured with a wide range of treatments and capacities.
Starting with a base unit, components can be added to meet the customer's needs, whether the end use is for irrigation, industrial reuse, or to increase drinking water supply capacity.
A standard Ecobox treatment train includes:
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF)
- Ultraviolet disinfection
- Reverse osmosis
- Advanced oxidation
The resulting water quality is comparable to that produced by large, fixed-site plants, which use the same or similar technologies.
It's even possible to configure Ecobox to be zero-discharge, and our experts can help your organization meet this target.
Recycled Water Right Out of the Box
Ecobox can meet almost any water reuse need. It's an ideal solution for:
- Cities and small communities
- Beverage and food manufacturers
- Industrial operations
- Mining operations
- Power generators
- Agricultural operations, including hydroponic and aquaculture facilities
- Recreational facilities
- Hotels and resorts
- And more.
An organization with different feed sources - for instance greywater and chemical process water - may need two differently configured Ecobox installations. Our experts will advise you on the best options to meet specific targets and needs.
Simple Operation Anytime, Anywhere
Ecobox simplifies water reuse significantly. Its plug-and-play system is simple to operate with only basic training. And it offers remote monitoring and control, eliminating the need for permanent on-site personnel.
Are you looking for a cost-effective solution to turn wastewater into an asset?
Contact our experts to discuss your specific project details, and learn how the Ecobox can help you meet your goals.